TIGERSWAP DEFI PLATFORM, PLAY TO EARN GAMES AND OTHER PRODUCTS OF & ON THE TIGERSWAP ECOSYSTEM ARE NOT OFFERED TO PERSONS OR ENTITIES WHO RESIDE IN, ARE CITIZENS OF, ARE LOCATED IN, ARE INCORPORATED IN, OR HAVE A REGISTERED OFFICE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (COLLECTIVELY, “US PERSONS”). MOREOVER, NO SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW) ARE OFFERED TO PERSONS OR ENTITIES WHO RESIDE IN, ARE CITIZENS OF, ARE LOCATED IN, ARE INCORPORATED IN, OR HAVE A REGISTERED OFFICE IN ANY RESTRICTED TERRITORY (AS DEFINED BELOW, AND ANY SUCH PERSON OR ENTITY FROM A RESTRICTED TERRITORY, A “RESTRICTED PERSON”). WE DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS; THEREFORE, IF YOU ARE A US PERSON, THEN DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE OUR PLATFORM AND IF YOU ARE A RESTRICTED PERSON, THEN DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE ANY OF THE SERVICES. USE OF A VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK (“VPN”) TO CIRCUMVENT THE RESTRICTIONS SET FORTH HEREIN IS PROHIBITED.
Risk Warning & Disclaimer: The TigerSwap and all TigerSwap Interface & Protocols are provided 'as is" at your own risk and without warranties of any kind. We do not own or control the Tigerswap environment which is run by smart contracts deployed on EVM compatible blockchains and networks. We advise that you always do your own research. This project is experimental and as such no one will be responsible for any loss of funds and/or assets.
Your use of the TigerSwap ecosystem involves various risks, including, but not limited to, losses while digital assets are being supplied to the Tigerswap protocol and losses due to the fluctuation of prices of tokens in a trading pair or liquidity pool. Before using TigerSwap, you should review the relevant documentation to make sure you understand how it works. Additionally, just as you can access email email protocols such as SMTP through multiple email clients, you can access TigerSwap through dozens of web or mobile interfaces. You are responsible for doing your own diligence on those interfaces to understand the fees and risks they present.
The industry is highly volatile and like with every other cryptocurrency project, it comes with its own risk. The Tigerswap team reserves the right to discontinue development, support and to terminate the project at any time. We are not responsible for any financial/monetary profits or losses. You are responsible for every decision you make and all the consequences of both your actions and inactions. Use at your own risk and please do not proceed if you are unfamiliar and/or do not accept the following risks warning and disclaimer mentioned.
As a condition to accessing or using the Services or the Site, you represent and warrant to TigerSwap the following:
- if you are entering into these Terms as an individual, then you are of legal age in the jurisdiction in which you reside and you have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms and be bound by them;
- if you are entering into these Terms as an entity, then you must have the legal authority to accept these Terms on that entity’s behalf, in which case “you” (except as used in this paragraph) will mean that entity;
- if you are entering into these Terms to access any of its platforms, products, games or ecosystem or will in the future access any of its platforms, products, games or ecosystem, then you are not a US Person and are not accessing them from a US IP address;
- you do not reside in, are not located or incorporated in and do not have a registered office in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Belarus, Burma (Myanmar), Central African Republic, Côte D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea and Sevastopol, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Donetsk, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Luhansk, Magnitsky, Mali, Nicaragua, North Korea, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, or any other country or region that is the subject of comprehensive country-wide or region-wide economic sanctions by the United States (collectively, “Restricted Territories”);
- you are not the subject of economic or trade sanctions administered or enforced by any governmental authority or otherwise designated on any list of prohibited or restricted parties (including the list maintained by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Department of the Treasury) (collectively, “Sanctioned Person”);
- you do not intend to transact with any Restricted Person or Sanctioned Person;
- you do not, and will not, use a VPN or any other privacy or anonymization tools or techniques to circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any restrictions that apply to the Services; and
- your access to TigerSwap is not prohibited by and does not otherwise violate or assist you to violate any domestic or foreign law, rule, statute, regulation, by-law, order, protocol, code, decree, or another directive, requirement, or guideline, published or in force that applies to or is otherwise intended to govern or regulate any person, property, transaction, activity, event or other matter, including any rule, order, judgment, directive or other requirement or guideline issued by any domestic or foreign federal, provincial or state, municipal, local or other governmental, regulatory, judicial or administrative authority having jurisdiction over TigerSwap, you, the Site or the Services, or as otherwise duly enacted, enforceable by law, the common law or equity (collectively, “Applicable Laws”); and (b) does not contribute to or facilitate any illegal activity.
Send Us A Feedback
© TigerSwap 2022